MyMode Rewards

Posted by aNddy | | | 0 comments »





Good day to valued reader..

Today, i would like to share my MyMode statement. Thank God,I got first 3 figure income last month by doing MyMode. All I did was reload my own mobile phone, family's phone & my friends. Sometime, I asked my friend to come and join me. They got the best services and I got my commission. Win-win situation!

But there are lot of people, even my friend assume that MyMode was a scum. It doesn't really matter to me, if they say so. As long as i keep reload my phone and i got rebate/bonuses for it then I already satisfied. Plus, i don't have to buy from 'tauke' or whatever you called it and I got nothing. In fact, sometime they charged me RM0.50 for each prepaid.

Wasting my time, wasting my petrol and of course I ain't got any discount (",)











0 comments