Within 24 hours after I send an application, Chitika approved my account. So fast & I almost didn't believe it. But, here I am putting Chitika ads on my site(",). I really don't wanna waste my time and as soon as I got their email then I did my own research on their website by login in it.

As i mentioned on my previous post, Chitika ads can stay at the same page with Adsense ads. But, Chitika mini-malls only allowed.



The image above show what Chitika eMiniMalls ads look like. As you can see, it is come with multi tab interface. It will show you the picture of the product, a description, where you can buy it and a search tab where will allowed you to search other product without having to leave the page.

Anytime or any segment of the ads clicked whether the blue link on the top or the multiple tab you will get paid.

There are also, Publisher Referral Program with Chitika. What would you do is referring more friends then you will earn more. In other words, you will earn 10% of what your referral earn. For example if your referral earn usd100, then Chitika will pay you usd10. You're eligible to earn commissions for each referral for 15 months following each referral's approval date.

Chitika will pay you 30 days following the end of the month that your commissions are earned provided that your total revenue has exceeded $10 (for PayPal) and $50 (for check where PayPal is not available)

So if you don't have a Chitika ads on your site then I recommended you to apply it now. Sign up Chitika and start earning money from your site.

0 comments