Recently my blog's reader ask me what are you talking about. He did not understand at all since he was a newbie. Then I start wondering is there any way of making my blog's content easy to understand.

I know my English is not good. And I have a dictionary stand by;p. But that is not a reason for me to stop blogging and for sure I wont!;) The problem is how to make readers understand on what I wrote.

So finally, I found 2 simple rules that I should follow.

1.Simple words
2.Simple sentence

You know it is true. I got many experience writing long sentence. And in the end, I did not understand what I am trying to say. Some say the longer our sentence, the more mistake we will make. So basically, keep on follow these 2 rules and it will avoid readers confused your actual meaning.

Just now, I test my blog readability by using The Blog Readability tool. Do not worry, no installation needed. Just launch The Blog Readability site, enter your blog's URL and click "check readability now".

The Blog Readability tool has level range from elementary school to genius. By doing this you will know what is the level of your blog.

After I done that, the result shows me this image.

Do not get me wrong. Im not a genius. This image telling me that:
1. My writing skills are bad.
2. Readers may not understand what am I trying to present.

So, this is not what I want. No wonder some of my readers asking me the same question. What are trying to say?.;(

I know I had make a mistake. However, I will learn from it and will make sure my articles are easy to understand. Simply by following the 2 simple rules.(",)

0 comments